Hey I survived my first day at work!!!
So I woke up at 6H50, then take a shower, the shower was hot but the bathroom was cold!!!
And then breakfast with Hiroshi, that actually oversleep :-)
We had cornflakes (yeahhh), white bread, the, a smoothie (radish, apple, kiwi, apple: very good)
And then direction the form with bicycle. 3 minutes later we are at the farm :-)
My job for the moment is to clean the strawberry plant: remove the bad things to make them happy.
And happy strawberries are good strawberries!!!
What is great is that is under a green house, so this is hot inside!!!
At the beginning I was alone because Hiroshi has forgotten he has to help in the city:-) hihi
Then we had lunch together: nabe from yesterday with ramen, delicious
In the afternoon same job, we a lot of breaks to eat all kinds of things: moshi, strawberries, snacks…
Life is nice:-)
But my back is a little hurting even if the strawberries are up.
In the green house there is also a bee house, so some bees are flying around!!!
After the work, eating shopping, tonight a curry nabe, very nice.
Ohh and for the rice, Hiroshi bought braun rice from the farmer, so went went in a machine near the supermarket to make it white.
First time for me.
Put 100 yen, put the rice inside, choose how white you want it, and wait. After you have white rice :-)
Cool no???
In the evening we played go, I am better but since very bad, some of the strategies are still not clear for me!!!
No I am going to sleep, because tomorrow work again!!! And the room is cold!!!
じゃ また あした