Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Strawberry いちご

So let's talk about my/our strawberries :-)

first it looks like that.
Just green :-)

Then a girl like that comes to clean, reshape, pampers,…
Well I am not sure that this picture is for my advantage. But well I am not doing a beauty contest, so I guess this is ok !!!
but just for info, these are not my boots, they are really big, this is not my hat, kind of small (strange) and I have millions of things in my pocket.
Well at the end you have that :-)
Then you have some flowers and some beea coming inside.
I told you there is a bee house in the green house.
So this is a peaceful place.
When they come near to me I just let them do and after continue with my work!


After a while it turns like that. Beautiful, sweet strawberries :-)
Then you have 3 solutions (actually more but I will just show 3 :-))

1- We pack them. Actually Hiroshi san do. I don't have the level for the moment :-)
And after it will be sold. People call and after they come to pick them or Hiroshi bring them to a merchant.
The way they are put in the basket is just an art.
Depending on the size you have different shapes and everything. It takes long to do !!! (So don't let the basket fall french girl, just happen once and only 2 fall down so that was ok :-))

2- if they are not so good for the sale we eat them!!
See, so almost everyday I have succulent strawberries, fresher than that you can not have!!!
3- Or one of our neighbors prepare some mochi. This is a rice cake.
Most of the time you have sweet red bean inside. I just love them and Hiroshi too, so we eat a lot of them.
But this one is a special one, it was done with our strawberry :-)

Look inside: red bean and our strawberry. It was just delicious.
Everybody here knows that Hiroshi san loves sweet, so we receive a lot of them all the time!!
But that one was a very good one!!!

A 4th way??? Well ok, this evening I have done some strawberry jam :-)
Strawberry inside and outside, I am turning red or maybe it was already from before :-)