Sunday, December 25, 2011

Asakusa

Today I have decided to visit Asakusa near my hotel.
べんり です から

So near there, there is the headquarter of Bandai.
You know the one producing the anime and the funny characters!

Since this is Christmas there is some customization :-)
 Hellooooooooooo
you are more cute than scary you know !!!


And this is the tower during the day, it has fascinated me all day long, you will see more pictures.
This is so big!!!!!!
After I have been to the Sensoji temple.
This is a very big complex with temples and tower.
and the streets around are full of shops, restaurants and everything you want!
But I have managed to find some quiet streets, not so easy in Tokyo :-)
Next year is the year of the dragon.
I have looked I am a rabbit. Does the dragon eat the rabbit? Is it a good sign?
Hum I am not sure ….
On the roof of the houses there are some characters like that, very funny!
And as I said some shops.
Do you need something to clean: here you will find everything
Or maybe some sandals, all size and colors!
Maybe a bit to open for the temperature!!!
I found a free Edo (the period) museum.
Actually Asakusa is an old part of Tokyo from the Edo period.
This was some kind of puppet in the museum, I found the face is so real a bit scarry actually :-)
Ohhh I was back to the temple!!
Inside there is some scent burning, it smells so nice, I like it very much.
People put the steam of the scent other their head. Wel here I managed to be alone :-)
This is the big temple, very very big.
All in red and gold.
This is a bit strange for us the 1st time. But actually Hitler took it from Asia and reverse it.
You will find this symbol in all the temples.

I told you that many people put the steam on their head I was not lying :-)
You see the size compare to the people!
Oh and you see this is sunny, but a bit cold!
This is the pagoda, also beautiful!!!
Oh yeah I forgot, I was not the only one to have the idea to go there today.
As you may see it was a bit crowded :-)
Modern and past together, very japanese
That's a representation of the owner of the shops on the street :-)
Only 2 ladies, find them !!!!
This is one of my favorite.
I call it fish, because it has the form of the fish.
Inside you have custard or red bean or strawberry or cheese.
My favorite is custard, I just love it!!!!
what is that on the right???
Well this is the headquarter from Asahi, the beer brewery.
All together it was very nice and impressive, I tell you, I have turned around during minutes when not hours!
I told you that I love this tower.
I went very near to see it, I was so small!!!

The weather was kind of strange suddenly.
It looks like a storm, but this was just clouds and it was not raining, but it makes beautiful colors
Especially with the gold building
Yes this is christmas and santa claus is traveling the way he can!!!
You see the size compare to the houses?
Ok I stop with the tower, but so niiiiice
this is for a boeat trip.
Well looks like extraterrest thing for me, who knows …….
And the last for today. Santa Claus personal is working today :-)
You can visit Asakusa with this pouse pouse:-)

So I didn't know the place but I really enjoyed it, very nice!!!

Now I am going to have dinner!!!
Ja mata!