Last night we had a Tako yako party!!!
So what is it you will ask me? Very simple:
First you buy this kind of flour. This is written Tako yaki mixture :-)
Then you chop a lot of vegetables, ginger or for those who don't like cheese, some octopus
Then you need to have this kind of tool to make the tako yaki and here we go
Put the mixture, then in each recipient a piece of octopus, then the rest everywhere
and then you need someone who is master in returning the balls :-)
and at the end you have that, you put some sauce and mayonnaise on the top and go eat!!!
and of course a party is not a party without sweets, here some yogurts with some strawberries from the farm.
and some sweets from Saidaiji brought from Mai. I met her on Twitter, she is living in Saidaiji and we have invited her for the party.
That was very nice!
All the neighbor's were there, a lot of laugh and eating!!!
Mai gave me 2 presents:
The 1st one is very benri ( great to use). This is a furoshiki, wrapping cloth, that you use to transport things like a bento box. This is very used in Japan.
But I have to learn how to use it, what is easy for japanese is not always easy for gaijin :-)
I also got some beautiful sweets!!
Yeah.
Maybe I already said it, but this was very nice, also with Mai, always great to meet Japanese people, very friendly people :-)
Now since I am freezing I am going to sleep :-)