Today I was very sad to leave Saidaiji.
In the morning I have worked a little bit cleaning one last time the strawberries.
Then all the neighbors came to say bye bye.
I have received chocolates and sweet for my travel.
And Hiroshi has given me a box of the beautiful strawberries!!
We have done some last pictures and after that direction the train station.
See the neighbors (we have a policeman :-))
So nice!!!
At the station I met Mai to go together to Okayama.
Hiroshi was very sad and me too, maybe I will come back! But in the sumer time !!!!
At the okayama station Mai invited me for a light lunch:
Hot chocolate for me and macha for her
a croque monsieur for me and a hot dog for her
This is Mai!
She offered me a strapu in form of a candy very nice!
This is going with my Homasho strapu !!!
Once again, Thanks so much to everybody in Saidaiji, I had a really great time with you all
ありがとう!!!!
After that the nozomi, the high speed train, 3 hours for Tokyo, more than 700 km!!
I just love japanese trains:
A great shape
A lot of space
Quick
On time
And at lunch time everybody's has a bento ( lunch box)
this is paradise :-)
Then finally in Tokyo shinagawa, have to take a subway now. Of course I went to the wrong place, but everybody helped me there, so I managed it quite easily, even with this big suitcase!!!
Then of course after the subway I went the wrong direction :-), but I managed it again and finally the hotel!!
My room is quite big for Japan, the bed is big, and I have all the comfort (and this is heated, can you believe????)
So after a long shower and a light diner (no nabe tonight) I will go have a sleep, tomorrow my life in Tokyo is starting!!!