Sometimes after lunch we cook some sweet potatoes at the farm.
So we wrap them in some alu fold and put them in this pot to cook
After 1/2 hour it looks like that, ready to be eaten.
This is really delicious.
I had that today too :-)
So this is the house where I live.
This is actually a big traditional house.
And this is my room from the outside.
The shape of the roof is very representative from Japan.
In the inside you have a big tatami room.
We are not using it, I am just going through to go to my room.
When I walk there I have to remove my home shoes.
This is how you do in Japan.
In the house you wear home shoes, on the tatami you wear no shoes.
This is the garden around the house, with very nice trees and flowers.
and some traditional decorations:
the lantern
and the mole with the sake. And a small cat :-)
and everything in the middle of the green !!
There is just this big street , really, day and nights there are cars, where are they going????
small streets, but where there is a car and I am on my bicycle this can be a problem.
Yes because my reflex tells me to go to right and their to the left, so we are going to the same place, which is not what was wanted.
I am still not used to it.
But since this is a small road that was ok :-)
Oh I have to go make the rice for the dinner ….