1- I slept until 11am
2- This is very cold outside
So I stayed home, practice some japanese, but mainly watch the tv :-). There was a show with Hakuho, very strange, he was giving money, I didn't really understood the story…
OK but I will tell you more food stories :-)
Okonomiyaki おこのみやき, this is a speciality from Hiroshima that we have done at the farm, twice, but this is so gooood
So you cook it on a hot plate.
First you do like a crepe dough
then you prepare some cabbage that you cut in small pieces
My cutting was not so nice so a lady overtook the responsability :-)
then you put some dough, the cabbage then some dough again
You return it (or you try, because when I have done it it was not so successful!!!)
Separately you cook some ramen that you put too
you also put an egg, you put the all thing on it
That a big thing!!!!
you see the ramen on the side
this okonomiyaki looks better as the first one.
It was the second day and Masoko san is from Hiroshima, so she is an expert!!
after you put some special sauce and some special vegetables
and ready to eat
おいちい
Masako san and her husband Hiretoshi san and Hiroshi san, before eating!!!
And now live demonstration. The lady you see is coming to buy some strawberries and she saw me :-)
The white thing with the camera :-)