Monday, December 26, 2011

Shiodome

Today I was with a japanese friend :-) in Shiodome.
We first had a lunch in order to chat (yes this is very important to eat!!!)

and then when went to the Hama-rikyu garden.
But in order to go there we have to pass some buildings.
They are very impressive.
So big, you don't see the end...
and after that the peaceful garden.
This is special for the new year ( I don't remember the name)
The garden is just in the middle of the buildings.
This is this mix between noise and full of life and peaceful places.
To visit the garden they gave us some free audio guide. This was really nice explaining everything.
And once again we were very lucky, you see the sun!!!!
So we sat and I have shown my friends some of my pictures :-)

The lake is fed by the sea, so this is salty water.
This was a garden from the shôguns (japanese lords)
This was used to protect the trees from the snow, nowadays this is used for decoration.
Very nice :-)
We are in the middle of Tokyo!!!
After that it was starting to get cold, so we went back to the big buildings to have hot drink and chat again:-)
Since she also likes sumo, this was one of the subject !!!
and there there was some light show again.
I was beautiful!!
Blue, red, white, see the video there was some music too!!!



And I have received some gifts from my friend.
This is so cute, hand made from a friend of her.
a mirror for my bag
and a small bag for my bag
べんり
Now I am a perfect lady, almost japanese :-)
So once again a great day with japanese friends.
And I am very happy because we will go together to see the sumo in January :-)