Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Last day in Saidaiji

Today was my last day in Saidaiji.

I really had a great time here. Met a lot of very nice people, worked in a farm, eaten all the time :-)
Except the cold in the room :-) (But in Mongolia it is -40 degres, I think I will die), this was really nice.
Tomorrow I take the nozomi back to Tokyo for new adventures :-)

So for my last day we had some extra activities:

First we went to the see to have our lunch
 Look we are in Holland, we are driving very fast :-)
We went to a small restaurant where you eat ramen.
You can have some plums if you want, but that's really not my taste :-)
へん です から

You can eat at the counter or at a table. We have chosen a table.
The boiling thing in the middle have 2 functions:
- warm up the room (remember no central heating system)
- humidify the room :-)
べんり ね!
These are my ramen.
The place was very nice very cosy I liked it very much.
After the beach. Really really nice ...
But we are in winter so there is no possibilities that I can swim.
Put I have put my hands in the water!!
Maybe I come back for sumer time :-)
This was very strange I don't know what happened…
Seems to be new so no explanation, maybe the monsters from the farm, who knows ...
Some people are also fishing there.
But you see they have big coats, because this is really really getting cold now!!!
For the dinner we had some oysters.
You see them. They are also sold like that!!
We have cooked them in our pot with cabbage, balls of something, mushrooms, tofu and everything possible.
Oishii!!!
And then because christmas is coming we had a christmas cake!!

Yeahhhhhh

And after that, Hiroshi san has taken his guitar and we have sang some japanese old hits!!
In original voices please!!! Hey nobody said I am the best singer in the world!!!





http://www.nautiljon.com/paroles/fujimoto+miki/kekkon+shiyouyo.html



But it was very nice!!
So tomorrow I change my universe once again, but I will do a little bit of strawberries cleaning before my train :-)