This is more like a canteen and very cheap.
So in Japan people are often eating out.
So the one where we go serve Udon:
so first you choose how much udon do you want (Udon are pasta).
Then you cook them yourself!!
You put the content of your bowl in the hot water
see like that.
And then you cook them, not very long. Less than one minute!
when you are done with the first step, you choose which toping do you want.
See a lot of tempura: vegetables, eggs, shrimps and some things I don't know what this is.
You pay the one you take.
After you put the soup: from spicy to not spicy.
Easy :-)
So that's the result:
pumpkin tempura, some sesame and some herbs.
Delicious!!!
So all kind of people are eating there. But mainly working mens. And they eat so quick. I am still starting that they are done.
And the udon are really hot.
I still don't know how they manage!!
And of course you have a lot of slurp noise. This is normal in Japan. First time strange for a foreigner :-)
I am trying too, but kind of too shy :-)
But after that we wanted to eat some tako yaki.
This is a stand near the farm :-)
So what is it?
This is some pulp into some preparation, cooked with a lot of sauce.
You find it in every festival, this is kind of junk/easy food!!!
See this is the pulp before :-)
And this is after. Delicious.
I like it very much :-)
I think that all the things I am eating are making me kind of japanese girl (except maybe the nato :-), who knows understand !!)