ok that's the final story about that day :-)
So we have some strawberries that we can not sell, and we have decided to make some jam :-)
But we had 2 problems:
no Sugar
no lemon
For the sugar we have found a solution!!!
In the yogurt the sugar is separate in these bags, so we put all the sugar from all the yogurts we had!!
Thanks Kotooshu (private joke) :-)))
For the lemon I was sent to the supermarket!!
But this is very dark at night and there are many cars.
But the cars are great to make some lights :-)
Because even if I need 2 minutes by foot I have to see the road, because there is some water on the side!!
But I survived this adventure!!!!
Hummmmm
That's the result for the breakfast and the yogurt, we don't have sugar anymore!!!
Voila more adventures tomorrow :-)