Really???
Well ok but this is because you ask!! Otherwise I would have been some food stories. Hey you are in Japan one of the most important thing here is food. And by Hiroshi san we eat a lot, but that's a different story, maybe tomorrow :-)
So this is the entrance of my big room!!
As you see I have a small door protecting from the outside cold, so it's cold inside :-)
A beautiful view of my bed. With 5 blankets I sleep like a baby :-)
I am not scared of the cold!!!!
But you are wondering about this beautiful thing on the ground!!
This is an heating blanket.
Turn it on and it will warm you!!!
this is my private toilet, with the great washing toilet but this time...
yeah I have the wind button and the wind there is warmmmmm
this is not the case for the cleaning water, refreshing :-))))
but the best for the end. The table you saw before. No question about the blanket on it??
Ok this is very japanese, this is an heating table, you see.
Turn it on and it get really warm. The blanket is to keep the warn.
So right now I am on my heating blanket with the legs under my heating table in my cold room!!
But cold make strong people!!!! (who said that by the way???)
Now I am going to sleep because working in a farm make tired!!
おざすみ