in the evening I went with some friends in a Isakaya restaurant near my hotel.
Isakayas are kind of tapas restaurant, you order many small dishes that you share.
Actually this is the same friend with whom I went to the sumo training and her boyfriend was there :-)
First she offers me a present.
Did I already mention how japanese people are nice?
This is a notebook with cats, very cute!
And in this kind of restaurant you have to order some drinks, well actually alcohol.
So we had some hot sake, very nice.
On the bottle this is written yokozuna.
Before the door there were some sumo flags, don't know why...
after that we took many small dishes.
This is tofu.
this is a fish.
We also had some nabe, some leaver salad, some gyoza and some tomato salad.
Everything was delicious.
We spent a very nice time, for my last night in Tokyo.
Now I am going back to Fukuoka to go to south Korea.