Friday, December 9, 2011

Dinner with the neighbors

Tonight Hiroshi has invited the neighbors and I have done some french food!!!



You see the thing in the middle: this is a quiche Lorraine.
Everybody was so exited to eat a quiche Lorraine :-)
I did my best with what we have. The result was really good!!
(last night I have already done it to try and Hiroshi has found it good, so I could redo it today!!!)
a closer look to my quiche.
Looks strange but was pretty good :-)
The rest of the food was brought by the neighbors.
We had so many things: pasta salad, chicken tempura, shrimp salad, soup, french bread (for me :-)), vegetables, ...
some tea. Everybody was very happy. Me too even it was difficult for me to understand, but it helps me to make my hear :-)
this is japanese cheese and salami, with the bread perfect.
Oh by the way the quiche was eaten with sticks (very strange!!) So Japanese!!!
We had also some radish. White and this one, white outside and...
like that inside. Delicious too.
I have also done an apple pie or something near to it.
おいちい !!!

The evening was great we had great fun.
That's us!!
Without Hiroshi, he disappears, seems he is giving an english course...
and now with the sound: et voila! おざすみ