For Christmas I met my japanese friend Ai, who is also my neighbors in Switzerland!!
So we went to some places in Tokyo:
Meiji Jingu, a shrine in a park.
We were lucky because even if it was cold, the sun was shining!!!
Inside this they put the sake barrels.
I like the design, many colors and motives.
I like the lantern, very pure design
You buy one of this and then you write a wish on it and maybe your wish will come true :-)
This is on of the door of the shrine, very huge.
A shrine is Shintoist, dedicated to the nature.
a beautiful door
another one but a different design.
Many doors all different :-)
After we went to one of the busy street of Tokyo. Actually very busy. I don't know if you see the number of people, the black thing this is only people!!!
But you can find some quieter places like that.
The looks is more european, smaller buildings, walking streets, cafes and restaurant
I like it very much there.
Last year we have been to a great cafe there. So I found the place again, but they have replaced it, I am so sad!!!!!
After that we went to Tokyo dome.
Yeah ultra man!!
Tonight in the dome there was a concert, there is also some baseball plays there, so this is full of people!
And for christmas they have done some illuminations.
This was very nice.
Hun? It remembers me something :-)
This was the milky way, so nice and the colors are changing!
I really enjoyed it.
and all the other ones as well!!!
After that we went for dinner.
Not here but I like the painting a little bit scary I have to say!!!
And then back to Asakusa, where my hotel is. This is the new tower (Tokyo tree) but at night. not so much light actually …
Once again a very nice day, but after that I was exhausted!!
Oh yeah the dinner was all you can eat and drink, that also explain the exhausted :-)