Thursday, January 26, 2012

An afternoon with my friend!

Today I met one of my japanese friend near Tokyo station.
We first had a lunch and then direction the Mitsubishi Ichigokan Museum.
There we have seen an exposition about the french painter Odilon Redon (and his friends).
You won't see pictures of the exhibitions, because this is prohibited, but some of the surrounding.
The exhibition was great, because I didn't know him, this is funny to discover a french painter in Tokyo :-)
Regarding the surrounding, there there are many big buildings, as you may see.
Very impressive!!!


They build also new ones. They are so high, and you can see the reflection of the other one. This is again a different Tokyo, with a lot a business people, not the older Tokyo where I use to go and not the Tokyo where the young people are going :-)
Many Tokyo I told you!!
And when you enter these many buildings you have shops, restaurants and cafes. As much as you want!
In the one where we went we became a timer for our tea.
This is great, then you have a perfect tea.
Service, service :-)
After that we wanted to come back to my place, but we took the wrong line (yeah it's not only me, even Japanese people are confused!!)
And so we have received a special ticket in order to go to the right place.
You get this one when you have a pasmo card. This is a card that replace individual tickets, like I have. You put some money inside and after it is debited when you take the subway.
And so in this case since she was already debited she needed this special ticket :-)
And each time we had to go to the station master to enter and exit the gate, because we had 3 connections!
What a story, but well we managed!!!
Oh and as I said my friends are very kind, I have received once again a present :-)
Could be a french one ...
but actually this is very japanese.
I love these socks, I will be the prettiest in Mongolia :-)

Once again I spent a beautiful afternoon and this is sunny now (but still cold) so this is also nice.
Ok now this is the night, but before!!!