This morning I have received the good news that the paper for my visa are ready !!!
So direction Shibuya to go to the mongolian embassy.
Shibuya is a quite big station so the first thing I have done is to ask the policemen my direction. There are police stations (Koban) everywhere in Japan. Everybody is asking for his way and they have very precise maps.
But they are always surprised when I say I want to go by foot.
They always ask me ten times saying, this is far!!!!!!!
My answer is: I have time, and anyway I am a gaijing and we are all strange :-)
So with my directions, direction the embassy.
As I said Shibuya is big, with a lot of shops, malls and people everywhere
and you have this big crossing, you can go in all directions!!!
After 15 minutes (is that far???) I found the embassy, and yes they have received the paper, so nice, my visa should be ready this Friday. Well hope so, because I am flying Saturday!!!
On my way back it was lunch time and I found this restaurant from Portugal, very nice
et hop go have a lunch there!
Very nice small restaurant like in Portugal
this is a potato soup and a salad
then a salad again and fish and chorizo and pasteis de bachalau
and salad, again?????, with pork and fries.
Well delicious
and to finish a tea.
See like in Portugal, bref very nice place, seems that the guy is having more restaurant in Japan
See Portugal.
What I have seen also on the side of Shibuya is that there are many foreign restaurants, seems to be a special place there.
And since I am going back on Friday I will try another one, I have seen a creperie, who knows!!!!
After that back to the subway because it is raining and I had an idea of what I wanted to do :-)
So this is the subway in Tokyo, and many lines are operated by different companies and this is very complicated!!!!
Hopefully they have put some signs to find the right line, I am going to the ginza line
Ok I still follow, well I have asked at the beginning because there was no ginza line, I was at the Shibuya station but another one.
Well, I don't try to understand :-)
Is it clear what you have to do??
Well yes I know, you have to put yourself in a specific line to enter, this is marked on the ground, so that people can exit without problem, everything is organized!!!
This is my ticket, you pay where you go, I will show you later
This is my station, youpi!!
For those who can't read, there is the same one in english :-)
which exit, hum let me think, well random is also good!!!!
ok here we are, you see where you are and where you want to go with the price. Then you pay the price and then go!!
Well if you have done a mistake you can still adjust your fare before leaving:-)
I told you everything is organized
And if you don't find your station on the map you have it alphabetically.
Have you seen the map? Sometimes it takes hours to find where you want to go!!!!
And now my next plan. This is raining and this is cold, what should I do???? Go to a sento, this is like an onsen but not with mineral water or something like that :-)
So this is the ticket machine, I took only the bath!!!
and hop!!
The water there is very hot, 43 degrees minimum and braun, very strange but so nice.
I was very red.
Some ladies they talked with me, very happy to know that I am french, they also were very impressed by my breast. Always showing that I have a big one!!!
Well compare to them yes, but that's the first time ladies tell my that so obviously :-)
Very funny ladies there:-)
This is a local bath, where people come wash themselves, small but very nice :-)
After that direction the hotel this is raining like crazy and tonight it should snow, well well!!!!