First direction Tokuyama to change the hotel, after a first train and the the shinkansen we are there.
But that's just a place to sleep…
So after dropping the suitcase, shinkansen direction shin-yamaguchi and then a very very slow train to Tsuwano.
By very very slow I really mean it, 2 hours stopping every 5 minutes and sometimes waiting like 15 minutes!!!
But after you see that!!!!
This is a shrine for Inari (fox)
I love all these red doors, there are many!!!
I just let you admire :-)
Yes I am a bit tired, so no big writing today :-)
This is the year of the dragon!!!
This represent fishing men.
The city is also call the little Kyoto, because there is a lot of water and this koi fish, very loved in Japan.
There is also a church in the city...
but inside there are tatamis, very strange, but very japanese.
The city has also a lot of sake breweries.
And one of them is selling Ampelman products.
You know the thing from Berlin, is that not strange????
This indicates a sake brewery. If you want you can try.
But well maybe I didn't tell something, I have the flue and a big one, and guess who gave me that???
Yes I guess you know, even if I warm him, but no way.
So I am very sick, fever, body hurting everywhere, and since I am taking pills I can not drink sake :-(
And I can tell you visiting in the cold with a flue that's not the best you can imagine, but well I managed!!!!!
But the very very slow train back was very very long !!!!!!!!!!!!