that I fall in a hole or that I was kidnapped or worse that I was killed??????
No no no, nothing so exiting, I just couldn't connect my computer in Seoul :-)
So now I have 5 days to explain, that's a lot, so I will do multiple posts, be ready to read!!!
Let's start with the 1st day after Busan….
Once upon a time, hum sorry… the 2nd of January 2011 :-)
After the breakfast, direction the busan station to take the ktx, the speed train to Seoul.
This is the electronic ticket for the train.
Since we have the rail pass we can travel as much as we want, this is very nice !!
Inside the train, well very strange, we are in France or what?
Are we going in Paris, this is the TGV!!!
I am at the end of the world and there is the TGV!!!
NO way
And worse...
Paris baguette, I am in the wrong movie :-)
But inside this bag this is very good :-)
Ok after 2,5 hours finally Seoul, very big city.
Direction the subway and 2 stations to the hotel.
In the subway an hold guy is very happy to see me, he checks my hand and want to carry my luggage.Which is ok, except that he has to reenter the subway to continue with his friends
But he is so happy to talk with me, that the doors are closing!!
He managed to put his head inside, some part of the body but not the legs, and the outside doors are closing tooHorror, I really thought he will loose his legs, but he managed, what an adventure!!!
After that the hotel, very very big room, but a bit dirty ...
But we are near to a great districts with a lot of shops and restaurants.
But this is freezing here, so we put a lot of clothes!!
This is the street near the hotel and some decorations on the restaurants, but this is kind of expensive there...
But very nice with the lights!!
You know there, they were not the most ugly :-)
There were some are krishna white guys, singing, giving some prospects and having very strange eyes.
Kind of scary….
A very nice small mall with a lot of lights and nice mini shops
For the dinner we found a korean barbecue, not expensive, full of Korean, but not really in english.You see the menu, can you order?
Yes we can :-)
Pork was ok, and then show some part of your body hoping they understand!!!
And then you get that, which looks pretty good!!!
And after a while you have that :-)
Delicious!!
You have to cut your meat with the scissors !!!
This is the street with all the restaurants, full of lights and people and noise, but great!!
This is a very big building near the hotel, where we came back because this is freezing, did I mention already???
Ok that was the first day in Seoul, can you continue with the next one????