Saturday, January 21, 2012

something different

Before going to the sumo I went eating, yes this is happening sometimes!!

I saw from the street a Deny's restaurant (meat restaurant)  on the 2nd floor of a building.
So I went :-)
Many things in Japan are in the floors, you have to look up!!!
And I order meat, this was so delicious, really!!!

See, ok the picture is bad, but I told you this was great!!
with that I took some rice and some miso soup
and this is the free drink, this time this is water, youpi!!
And you don't have to be ashamed to ask, they bring it to you always when you sit
And in many restaurant you have a bell. So when you are ready to order or want something different just press the ring and 2 second later somebody's coming for you.
Service service :-)
And today I was in the mood for a melon soda, the green thing, very unnatural but so great

See I took one tonight too!!!
It gives some energy like hulk, huuurrgghhhh very strong :-)

Now I will take a green bath
I have such a natural life!!!

Otherwise sumo as usual, you can look at the page day 14th:-)