I told you :-)
Today let's have a closer look at the preparation.
The sumos have their rituals, they always do the same thing.
This is nice to see the concentration on their faces
How they breathes
Think of the strategy they can use
or empty their minds, who knows.
This preparation phase is very important, this can play a fight.
If your adversary managed to scare you or give a doubt this is won!
Sometimes just by looking at them I can say if they will win or not!!!
What I was worried about came through unfortunately, Kokkai is hurt and not doing good, what a pity ….
Takamisakari is one with the biggest ritual, I have already shown you some film about that.
I always like to watch him :-)
Very very concentrated...
And this one is funny, today was Gagamaru (199 kg) vs Takayonama (96kg)
the biggest and the smallest
I have never seen such a rage in the face of Gagamaru and he won!!!
Great because I don't like Takanoyama, he is too skinny and I don't like his sumo technic sorry :-)
I like so much his face, he is so great!!!
Ritual with the chest!!
And now 3 fights, Baruto winning against Kisenosato, was fantastic!
Unfortunately Kakuryo didn't managed to win against another Oseki, but he is still great!!
And the best for the day: Harumafuji wining against Hakuho, which makes that Baruto should win the basho unless he is doing extremely bad the last days (impossible)
And in this case you can throw your cushion
which makes Hakuho very angry
I love it!!!
more pics under day 12 if you don't have enough :-)