Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Monday

On Monday I finally met Zenee, the man who has organized everything!
After chatting a little bit we went to the university (100 meters away) to meet the other teachers.
I also met a lot of chiefs there. I also received my planning!!


After that a teacher from Korea and his friend from Korea  show me a big supermarket near the dormitory.
This is really great. I bought some cereals, bread, sweets, jam, meat, there is everything that I need!!!







On the afternoon I talk with Tsogtoo about one of my lesson. He explained my what he was doing.
Show me the room and everything!
So now I have a better idea of what I am supposed to do.
For the database course this is clear, for the project management course, this is the first time somebody is doing it, so it's all by me :-)

Ok now how does it looks where I am??
Ok very white :-)
 Very very very white :-)
There are some mountains surrounding
This is another part from the universty
This is the way out my dormitory to go to the supermarket for example
:-)
The road is icy, but not so slippery, ok you have to be a bit careful, but with my shoes this is ok!
This is the entrance of my dormitory.
Well the alphabet here is Cyrillic,  again another one, why??????
Ok but this one shouldn't be so difficult to learn!!!
This is another view of the dorm.
The bags outside this is where the student put the meat, this is so cold outside you don't need to put it in a fridge :-)
This is the university where I will teach, 100 meters away from the dorm so this is ok.

And the famous yurt, they are everywhere,  but I am not going near because there are some dogs ….