Today we took first the subway.
It looks more complicated than it is really :-)
In the subway there was a big dim sum. No joke!!! This was a girl with a big coat in form of a dim sum.
Very impressive!!! I was laughing inside!!!!
I have no picture but make your imagination work :-)
Then direction the flea market, you see this is written.Actually this is a big help, otherwise this is not always easy!!
So I was a bit disappointed ...
After that some energy was needed. So I took a bulgogi with rice.
See this is written!!!
This is smiced meat , very good.
This was in a food court where you get a number, then you have to hold.
But you have to know where and also give your plate back in the right place!!!
In Korea some of the food is very spicy, see the red thing this is not only decoration!!!
But still not enough so we have decided to go back to France to have some croissanterie.
You know with the teletransportation this is quite easy.
So look some pain au chocolat and croissant, hum very good.
Then direction one of the biggest herbal market in Asia.
They sell everything possible!! I have no clue what this is !!
Dry fishes, in all sizes
bigger ones
strange mushrooms
And some ginseng for sure!!!
Some of them are very expensive!!
Today was a bit of sun, but as you may see it was still hell freezing!!
And that thing too, but that I really don't know …
So in the evening some meat was needed to recover. We try another barbecue and we had some instetine and some beef. This was good, but intestine is not my favorite a bit hard or too faty, but nice to try!!!
That was the 3rd day in Seoul. Hold on one more to go :-)