So this morning after sleeping very very long I went to have lunch, delicious fried rice and a fish in chocolate :-)
After that direction Kokugikan to watch the sumo.
Just a few pics here, the rest is under the page Hatsu basho day 11.
I saw Tochinonada at the training at the Kasugano beya, I like him.
He has a funny face :-)
Kokkai one of my favorite has done a beautiful fight but he got hurt.
I really hope this is not serious, I want him back to Makuuchi!!!!
I like when they throw the salt, it makes a very nice effect for the pictures, well when you get it right :-)
Sometimes the end of the fight gives nice images, like this one.
When you let Gagamaru pushing then this is over, I think I already told you that, but nobodies listening :-)
Another nice end of fight
This was again an incredible fight, Kakuryu has defeated another Oseki (Kotooshu).
Often you see this kind of position, the 2 sumos are cooling down and consolidating their grip, this is always intense moments, you can see them breathing and thinking of the next move
Sumo is actually quite violent but without blood. This is Baruto beating Harumafuji.
On the dojo Baruto is a killer, he may win this Basho :-)
As usual this was very nice, exiting matches and great ambience.
Next tomorrow :-)
I told you this is like that until Sunday :-)