Ok I am still sick but we change de cremerie comme on dit en francais!!
So we move to the next city!!
But which one? There is a consulat of Mongolia in Osaka, so direction Osaka.
You see, this is written!!
Shin-Osaka, means new Osaka, this is the shinkansen station (they build new stations for the new trains :-))
By the way I am still sick but a bit better...
This is the shinkansen that take us there.
I love their shape, nice hein?????
And from the inside.
No no this is not first class, this is the second.
Can you imagine the first?
This is service !!
So there you can sleep very nicely
I love Shinkansen
This is in Osaka, you need a small car to go in the small parking, be careful, but everything is written :-)
By the way we were looking at a map to find an hotel and right away a business man came to help us, he called the hotel to ask the direction.
Did I already said that people in Japan are very nice :-)
This is the subway in Osaka, this is the 2nd city of Japan so very very busy and big :-)
The consulate was close today!!!!!!!!!!!! But the honorary consul was there, she couldn't not help very much, but she gave me some contact information, I will see next week in Tokyo :-)
And I can always call her
And I bought a new hat, so nothing is lost :-)
After that Osaka by night.
With the millions shops and restaurant and lights and people!!!
And Japan is the country of hat, you can buy every shape that you want.
I like to go in these shops to try everything :-)
But I have one now !!!
You have also more traditional streets.
Always modernity and tradition.
The crab of Osaka
And many many publicities. I like the style of this one.
I let you enjoy. This is a street in Namba, with all these lights and commercials.
and strangely dressed young people.
This is fugu again, you know the killing fish….
And in Japan you have always a lot of game arcades.
You can catch teddy bears, anime, sweets, play games, make funny pics,…
beloved by everyone :-)
hehe
And this is a patchinko. Mainly men plays during hours there. The goal is to make some balls falls and to have maximum of balls at the end and you exchange them against a gift.
And the you go on the side street with your gift and you get money :-)
To play against money is forbidden :-))))
Inside the place there is also very very loud music and to make these balls fall is kind of boring for me, but playing makes addicts (this is always full)
For diner sushis in a sushi bar.
Under the mayonaise there are some shrimps and avocado!!!
おいちい!!!
Under the cheese some shrimps too :-)
Yes I love shrimps, so what???
you will be in my plate soon :-)
and for the desert a cream puff, I am sick, I need energy !!!!!!