After a good sleep to start the new year not too tired :-)
direction the train station to exchange the rail pass and book the ticket to Seoul. Good idea because the trains are started to be foully booked!!
And then in the same time have a lunch.
Maybe you don't see but the size of this pizza is kind of ridiculous, and next to it this is honey :-)
Well not really that but kind of ok!!! (but for the moment I miss japanese food….)
After that direction a spa, yes I love spa :-)
First take the subway. While trying to get a ticket a lady gave me a day pass!!
Great, thanks very much!!!!
There was also a retired guy speaking english helping people there.
I have to say this is nice!
So after that, direction the spa.
Big street with big buildings on the way :-)
He is showing the way, but asking people also help when you don't know :-)
And there it is, this is written a great spa!!
So this is naked and separated men and women.
So inside there are many baths: from very cold to very hot (like more than 45 degrees)
There are also some saunas and steam baths and some bath outside.
You have lemon, cheery, champagne, tv (yes yes with a tv), salt, alkaline,… baths.
Very nice, but very crowded that day.
But I really enjoyed!!!
Well there the ladies where looking at me, especially my breast :-)
But well I guess this is ok.
Inside an old lady was washing her hair where she shouldn't.
Another one was offended, she was saying everybody to tell her something, she was showing her with the finger, very funny actually, to see her face :-)
So after 2 hours it was time to go (back to the cold!!!)
But before that some energy.
The spa was located in a hotel with some patisserie.
Here some delicious flan
and there some chausson aux pommes, but less good than expected!!!
And then back to the hotel!!
This is some illumination near the hotel.
It says welcome to Busan!
For the dinner I didn't wanted some korean food, so some hamburgers were great, sorry sorry, but for the moment except the barbecue, the korean food is not my thing :-(