Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Hatsu basho day10

Ok I am alone again :-)
But this is sumo time so everything is great!!!
So guess what today I went to see the sumo and since it will be the same story until this sunday, you will have to look at the pages about the hatsu basho, because my posts will be small!!! This is sumo sumo sumo :-)

ok but today some explanations.
In Tokyo you can see the sumos coming and as I told you already it's a bit cold and they wear some coat.
But sorry I don't know, many the tastes of sumos are what hum how can I say, well I'll let you decide :-)
Tochinoshin my favorite. By the way he has recognized my, I had a smile but I am still wondering if This is a smile: oh I am happy to see you again or oh you again?? Don't you have better to do???

But the coat, no way !!!!!
This is better
Very sexy, look at the belt :-) (oki)
 the colorful!
I am a poor Russian lost in Tokyo, I am depressed but well … :-))))))
I like the wining face from Kokkai, gabatte!!!!!!!!
you always wondered if the sumos like to do the ring ceremony???
Look at their faces and you will have your answer :-)
Kaisei pushing, but I tell you even in this position where you think ok he won, this is not done because he lost ...
But when you let Gagamaru pushing then you have no chance (199kg)
 Nice one, you can imagine the 2 forces pushing
Sumo are very flexible, this is part of their training, even if you think this is not true
Homasho wining, very nice picture, well I think :-)
And then and then, ladies and gentlemen today was the day, yes yes yes


what what what??? you will ask me
look, the sumo in the bad position is the yokozuna Hakuho and the one trying to win is Kakuryu.

 The stadium was in fire!!!
 and he won, this was just incredible, I was yelling!!!!!!
 It means that Baruto can win the basho, yeahhhhhhhhh
And in Tokyo when the yokuzuna loses you can trow your cushion, so great to see how Hakuho is pissed off

This was just incredible!!!!

I let you admire
See you tomorrow for another sumo day :-)