Direction Takasakiyama, this is a natural zoological garden, where wild macaques are living.
They are completely free and they stay there because they give them some food.
And also because they like to slide, all the time
This is not the 1st time I see them in Japan. I like it very much but I am always very scared, because they free and monkeys are kind a dangerous
ok not like that, but don't close to close
because the mother they protect their child
and after they can react like that.
And I tell you they have big teeth and bigs nails and they are very very strong
but they are so cute
It was cold so all of them were sticking together to get some warm
or to clean
strange… no???
he is also thinking this is strange :-)
Or is he drunk????
wondering too :-)
well this is because of that. Feeding time, so you open your leg that they can run through, because during feeding time you're better not on the way.
This is so noisy and coming from everywhere.
Sis I already mention scary???
I am always sticking to other people!!!
he got one leave, yeahhhhh
Well as a conclusion, they are cute but dangerous!
In some areas you can see them bathing in Onsen, but not there, but I still enjoy it very much :-)