Monday, January 9, 2012

Oita

Actually today was a bit of stress.
Well this is because of Mongolia…
I am suposed to fly there the 17th but the paper for my visa are not ready and this is very unclear when they will be ready. It means I have to change my flight and I have to stay in Tokyo but for how long and will it work?

So today we went to the airport in Fukuoka to see if I can change my flight, after a long time of talking they told me this is possible with extra fees of course :-(

So now I am waiting for Mongolia, well well, what else can I do ….

But after that direction Oita.

First take the rail pass and then the Sonic (name of the train) direction Oita.
See this is my ticket :-)
In the middle of the way we change the direction, so the lady there turns all the seats. In japan you are always in the right direction, this is very nice!

And of course because it was lunch time we took our lunch box.
Mine before...



and after

Herve before...
and after!!
This is full of things, meat, fish, rice, salad, dessert
All you need !!!
In Oita everybody was waiting for us. As you see the TV, some orchestra and many many people.
This is so nice to be expected!!!!
Even some school boys!!

What not true?? Not for us?
Ok you may be right.. there was also a teenager soccer team coming
But I am still not sure who they were expecting :-)

Here some Oita girls.
People in Japan have a very unique style, that make them recognizable everywhere!!!
In Oita there is a shopping arcade. You have that everywhere in Japan. Many small shops and restaurants and this is cover, so it's good when it's raining or snowing.
Oh no once again I beamed myself :-)
I am in Portugal now, the world is really really small !!!
Ouf I am lucky, this is still Oita !!!
In the afternoon we watch the sumos by the way, the Basho has started!!

Soon I will be in Tokyo to watch it live:-)

じゃ また あした