But first 1 hour subway.
In the subway there are always some gas masks. And in the city many military people.
That how you see that south Korea is always fearing an attack from the north...
Ok but direction the aquarium, they put fishes everywhere!!
Poor sweetie :-(
and there
even in the post ...
Well I am a bit disappointed, this is not so big as expected, full of kids yelling ans running everywhere
Some nice presentations, but not as many as wanted.
Well it was ok, but too much noise for me.
But some sharks could be seen :-)
I love to watch them (in an aquarium of course!!!)
This is the robot explaining you the way in the mall!!!
Some nice buildings outside of the mall
Very futuristic !!
After that direction the temple of Bongeunsa. One of the largest temple in Seoul.
This year is the year of the dragon.
Very nice temple with many small temples where you can enter.
Remove your shoes, take a cushion and then meditated.
You can also do a temple stay, but since you have to wake up at 3 am this is not for me!!!
This is the life of buddha
Nice decoration
I like the big peach story :-)
He is the mean guy, well I think!!!
Maybe you don't see but this is quite big and impressive
I like the contrast between new and old.
Well that was my last day in Seoul, was it ok?
Tomorrow some new adventures :-)
Now I am tired and will get an hot shower and go to bed :-)
Have nice dreams ….