Today we left Osaka to spend our last days in Tokyo.
So direction the Shinkansen.
In Japan when you travel you offer presents (omiyage) from where you have been. You don't send postcards.
And most of the time this is some cakes, specific for the area.
So you can buy these box everywhere, but especially in the train station. And inside you have the cake from the region.
And they have millions of different cakes!!!
This is great!!
I am also buying these cakes for my friends :-)
From the train back to Tokyo you can see Fuji-san.
But sometimes this is cloudy.
And for the moment there is not really snow on the top of Fuji-san.
Well the climate is changing.
Ok and now are you ready ???
Ok these guys are sumos, yes this is true.
And why do I have again pictures of sumos, you will ask me??
I am blocked in Tokyo until the 28th, because my visa for Mongolia is not ready.
So I have bought tickets for the sumos for the all next week :-)
Yes, yes 7 times. I know what you think but I don't care !!!!
And when there is a tournament you can see them coming and leaving the stadium :-)
They walk like that on the street to go back to their beya.
And so you can ask for a picture or a signature from the one you like :-)
You can also admire their yukata.
Sometimes I am just wondering if they really think that the design is nice :-)
Tochinonada, kasugano beya (my favorite :-)))))
Bushuyama, that I like also very much!!
Amuru (amour), the new Russian, named because of the river Amour in Russia.Very very loved by people here.
Autograph!!!
On the back this is Takamisakari.
People wanted to have pictures from him but he ran away, that was so funny.
He is so popular that if he is stopping all the time he needs hours to go back to his beya :-)
Did I told you about the design :-)
Ikoi, きれい :-)
so close :-)
And that one is just for me.
This is Kokkai, I ran on him with sumimasen, Gamarjoba!!!
He stopped very nice and I have one also with him, but this one is just for me, you won't see it. But I can tell you my smile was big :-)
I could again train my georgian, which made him very happy :-)
Did I mentioned that I love Georgian people?
They are so nice!!!!
And Kaisei the Brazilian all in pink :-)
Voila voila, you can see more picture in the page hatsu basho day 8.